Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Photo A Day Nov 26-30 (I am only a month behind in posting....)

Wow!  Has it really been a month since I have posted my Photo-A-Day?  The last one I posted was taken on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  I have been keeping up on my photo a day but haven't been so good about posting.  I figure I have several upcoming posts about my December Daily activities but before I launched into that I thought it would be prudent to finish out November.

nov 26, 2012

nov 27, 2012
He has the uncanny ability to find the softest spot in the house.
He was kicked off shortly after this picture was taken.

nov 28, 2012

nov 29, 2012

nov 30, 2012
Joe's old keyboard that he found up in the crawl space
 when we were taking down our Christmas decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment