Friday, October 11, 2013

Photo A Day Oct 1-10, 2013

October is here in full swing!  We have already hit one pumpkin patch and I know that won't be our only one.  We have had some beautiful, crisp fall days and some downright horrible rainy days.  All a part of an Oregon October!

oct 1, 2013
a rare walk with Tucker

oct 2, 2013
we were working on a page from school that she just
 *had* to finish and she just grabbed my hand
I just have the sweetest girl.

oct 3, 2013
blanket fort!

oct 4, 2013
Taelin and I headed to Portland and made a visit to the Children's Museum
and the Zoo.  She loves getting the stamp right before we leave.

oct 5, 2013
we stopped by to get some apple cider and Taelin of course had to
 stop to fix a tractor.  Grandpa would be proud

oct 6, 2013
we went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 and one of her
 favorite things to do at the movie theater is sit in the car 
oct 7, 2013
Taelin and I met my cousin Tina and her daughter Lucy at a pumpkin patch
 (more pictures in a different blog post to follow soon)

oct 8, 2013
she wanted to watch different kinds of dancing on the t.v., like
hip-hop and Irish dancing.  This girl has a mind of her own.

oct 9, 2013
our three pumpkins from our garden

oct 10, 2013
Taelin loves the window clings and she got some
new Halloween ones from my aunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment