Thursday, October 31, 2013

My computer is dying as I type....

I am currently on my iPad watching Joe try to rescue my October 2013 photo a day folder that is on the desktop of my dying computer.  He is copying the pictures to a flash drive and they will be safe but my computer is pretty much kaput.  He started to rattle off some technical jargon, like he does, but the gist of what he is saying is that it needs a new drive and that might not even work.  

It is sad for a few reasons.  

1.  I like my laptop and use it all the stinking time.  
2. Like, all the time.
3. Any blogging I want to do until I have a working laptop will not include pictures and probably won't be very long as it is a little tricky to type on the iPad than a regular computer.  The auto correct alone is already making me crazy in just this small post.  
4. I am going to get really behind in reading my favorite blogs. Unless...does Feedly have an app?  Yes!!!  Ok, that reason is negated. 
5. I like my laptop. But at this point that mostly sounds like whining. 

So, here's to hoping he can fix it. 


1 comment:

  1. At least you know that if anyone can fix your computer, it's your husband! Hope it's fixable!

    ReplyDelete