Saturday, November 9, 2013

16 days and counting!

Yikes!!!  I only have 16 days left in my 1001 days.  I meant to do this post awhile ago to take stock and see what was left, but, well, I didn't.  So I am here now, looking at what's left and what is realistic to get done!

Right now, I have 75% of my list complete.  (My brain says, "Crap!  That's a C, Jodie!)  But I am choosing to say out loud..."Yay me!"  Here is what is still missing...  (The bold ones are the ones I think I can/or want to still get done.)

  • Kayak in Hawaii (It was a nice idea...but unless I win the lottery in the next 16 days, not going to happen!)
  • Write a love letter to my husband (not feeling like I need to...he knows exactly how I feel everyday)
  • Write a list of 50 things I like about myself  (I am not looking forward to this one but not going to count it out yet)
  • Make a list of all family and friend birthday and anniversaries (that's what Facebook is for)
  • Complete a coloring book 
  • Get to my goal weight (yeah...not going to happen)
  • Go to a wine tasting
  • Take a cake decorating class
  • Make a list of my 50 favorite songs
  • Make a font out my handwriting
  • Go skiing again
  • Go to a movie by myself
  • List my top 10 movies
  • Scrapbook an album of John for Taelin
  • Play and finish a game of Monopoly with Joe without cheating (This is in the plan for this weekend...and if I actually do it there is sure to be a story.)
  • Play bingo
  • Complete the 100 Snapshots Challenge
  • Renew my passport (I looked into doing this...and it would be more money than I want to spend right now.  If we end up wanted to go somewhere we need them...then I will do it.)
  • Redo the bedroom: paint, new furniture, new bedding (No new furniture...we went to Disneyland instead.)  
  • Write a letter to Taelin about how Joe and I met
  • Walk a cancer walk in memory of John
  • Write a fan letter
  • Finish a wordfind book
  • Maintain my goal weight
  • Finish writing another 101 things list by the end of 1001 days (any suggestions?)
  • Celebrate Day 1001!
If I get the ones that are in bold done, that will put me at 81%. And, I can live with that.  There is really only one (two really) that I am disappointed about.  I do think that at some point, I will need to make a different list..of all the things that I did in the spirit of the list and I have a feeling if I do that I will find myself well over 101 items.  But until November 25th, I will keep my focus on finishing the current list and see how far I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment