Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Photo of the Day Nov 17-27

Family time at home, an amazing conference and learning and some funny little moments make up these last few days.  On this eve of Thanksgiving, I am so grateful for my life; my husband, my daughter, our little family, my friends, my passion for learning and teaching and everything else that makes me, me. 


nov 17, 2013
we are definitely in blanket weather...love these two

nov 18, 2013
everyday we add a feather to share what we are thankful for
this one is my favorite so far

nov 19, 2013
turkey referred to in above picture designed by Taelin
(the black on the top is a pirate hat and the little
scribble on the bottom left is a mole.  the story
of why the eyes are the way they are is hilarious too.)

nov 20, 2013
flew to Boston for NCTE Annual Convention

nov 21, 2013
had the morning for site seeing and we spend some time
at the Boston Tea Party museum.  super fun!
Huzzah!

nov 22, 2013
some of the things I got on the first day....there is no
actual evidence that this pile grew throughout the weekend.

nov 23, 2013
a grumpy girl when she finds out on Skype that I am actually gone another night
nov 24, 2013
waiting for me at home

nov 25, 2013
after learning that you sometimes take a bottle of wine to a party you are invited
 to and finding out that her cousin doesn't like juice boxes
(which was her idea to take like the bottle of wine)
Taelin settled on picking these out for her and her cousin because
 "since we can't get a drink then let's get something that we can put our favorite drink in!"

nov 26, 2013
november rose 
nov 27, 2013
an extra passenger...safety first of course

No comments:

Post a Comment