Sunday, February 9, 2014

Top 5 Friday (really late on a Sunday)


I have added so many books to my "to-read" list the last couple of weeks without taking any off.  Here are the top 5 books I am most looking forward to reading...hopefully very soon!

How I have managed not to devour this book
is honestly beyond me.  I have been looking
forward to it for so long but just haven't
started it!  Probably because I know that once
 I start it is what I will be doing until it's
finished.

I loved, loved, loved The Secret
Life of Bees and my friend Betty said I
will love it.  And she know about books.

I read Gone Girl and it was disturbingly
fabulous.  I have been wanting to read
another one of Flynn's since.  
I don't know much about this book except it
popped up on my recommendations on Goodreads
because of two other books that I absolutely loved.
We are getting ready to pick new book club books and this
might be one of my suggestions!

And speaking of book clubs, this is my Feb.
book club book and I need to get in gear reading
so I will be ready later this month!  I loved
The Kite Runner and am looking forward to this
one a whole lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment