Saturday, February 1, 2014

Top 5 Friday

Yesterday was my sister's birthday and so I thought that for my Top 5, I would list my favorite 5 things about my sister. 

1. She is the coolest aunt. Ever. Taelin simply adores her and I love that if Taelin ever decides to run away from home, she will probably go to cool Aunt LaLa and at least I know she will be safe-ish. 

2. She is a fierce follower of her dreams. Lorie is so much braver than I am. She has a vision for her life with Charlie and no amount of dream crushing from others deters her. 

3. She is really easy to harass. All little sisters should be.  Luckily, she also takes it well and still loves me. 

4. She is horrible speller. This kind of goes with number three because we give her a bad time about it all the time, but I really appreciate the fact that there is someone that is a worse speller than I. 

5. She finds the joy in simple things. Whether it is a cup of coffee that she stole from Charlie or a plastic noise making duck bill, she strives to notice the good in her life and embrace it. 


Happy Birthday Lorie!!!!  Love you!


1 comment: