Monday, July 14, 2014

Photo a Day July 7-13, 2014

We are all finally healthly (knock on the biggest piece of wood you can find) and I declared Monday morning that summer was starting immediately.  Taelin started her swim lessons for the summer, the garden got some attention, we had a couple of play dates that included popsicles and we ended the week with a camping trip to Beverly Beach which is my favorite place to go camping.  It was a fantastic week!

july 7, 2014
taelin was SO excited for swimming lessons...I think she is part fish

july 8, 2014
blossom rot on our zucchini...hoping that the spray I used works

july 9, 2014
maddie (and jocelyn) came over in the afternoon and the girls had so much fun
 with the slip n slide and sprinkler.  and of course a few fruit
bars (known as popsicles in this house) rounded out the afternoon

july 10, 2014
bangs cut! do they look uneven to you?
that's because they are...it's going to be awhile before the hair
 on her head grows enough to be even!

july 11, 2014
i seriously love this girl.
we were leaving for swim lessons when she asked me to take a
 picture of her.  she asked me if I liked her outfit and then told me it
 was called "really ready for swimming lessons"

july 12, 2014
we spent a few hours playing at the beach and was
 lucky that Nana drove down and joined us. this girl
loves her beach time.

july 13, 2014
we had this awesome tree across from our campsite that my climbers
 loved all weekend.  taelin likes to be safe so she decided
 to wear her bike helmet while climbing.

I have SO many pictures this week that I am going to have to add an insert to my Project Life album.  I have continued to work on getting caught up and am so excited to have a couple of days on the calendar to get together with friends to scrapbook.  The time with friends and the time set aside to scrap is very much welcome!  

No comments:

Post a Comment