Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Photo A Day-Sept 1-10

YAY!  It's September...officially the craziest month of the year!  

sept 1, 2013
I am losing them constantly.
 Luckily they are always in my possession, I just don't know it.

sept 2, 2013
Happy Birthday to Me!
37?!?
(photo credit to Taelin)

sept 3, 2013
just a little painting project...a long overdue painting project

sept 4, 2013
I love this one more and more.  I really wanted to capture her braids and I did.
 Everything else is blurry...which is kind of how time feels right now.

sept 5, 2013
us after being caught in a downpour...it was a CRAZY thunderstorm

sept 6, 2013
this girl loves her bubbles

sept 7, 2013
it is a bit early but we have company coming from the east coast, gotta get ready

sept 8, 2013
Taelin has been asking for a clipboard so she can play school "for real".
I pulled this out of my school stuff and after she realized it was for her she exclaimed,
"Oh yeah!  Now we're talking!"
 Notice the long orange line?
 That is where I got crossed out for not being a good listener.
Apparently she will add me back when "my goodness" comes back.  

sept 9, 2013
we moved her kitchen back down to her room.  she was glad it was in it's "proper place".

sept 10, 2013
Her first Jodie-O!  She didn't want to help me expect for being the "taster".  

No comments:

Post a Comment