Monday, September 30, 2013

Photo A Day Sept 11-30

SO...I might be a little behind in posting these but I was pleasantly surprised when I looked back and had so many pictures to choose from.  No wonder I am tired from this month!  I am really going to try to get back to posting once a week.  I realized this weekend that if I was diligent about posting once and week (and sent the pictures to be printed at the same time) that I might be able to finish my 2013 Project Life in the year 2013.  Crazy...I know.

Anyway...here is what the rest of our September looked like.

sept 11, 2013
good stuff coming from the garden

sept 12, 2013
my new fall Scentsy warmer...bought purely for business reasons  ;)

sept 13, 2013
it isn't fall until we have apple cider donuts from E.Z. Orchards

sept 14, 2013
oops....  
sept 15, 2013
Joe's aunt from New York came and visited and we took her around to see Salem.
 A carousel visit was our first stop!
sept 16, 2013
at Oregon Garden in the children's section.  And yes, she wore that crown all day.

sept 17, 2013
full disclosure...this was actually taken on the 16th but it was too good
not to share and I didn't have on for the 17th.
 Another stop at EZ Orchards turned up this to share.  T
here were 4 of us and we didn't finish it.

sept 18, 2013
a quick picture at preschool when I picked her up..not a very good picture
 but the only one that didn't have other kids faces and I didn't want to do
that for obvious reasons. She is loving school so much more this year than she did last year.

sept 19, 2013
Joe's mom and his aunt did a wine tour and we met them up in McMinnville at
 McMenamins.  It was a long day and I had been looking forward to this Ruby all day long.

sept 20, 2013
we drove over to Moses Lake and this is
one of my favorite pictures of Connor from the trip

sept 21, 2013
Heather, Connor and Chris
Such a wonderful family!

sept 22, 2013
a photo bomb of some sort.  
sept 23, 2013
another one of my absolute favorites from our weekend trip

sept 24, 2013
my fall mums bloomed while we were gone
sept 25, 2013
Oregon sunsets rarely compare to Montana sunsets, but
this one couldn't have come at a better time.
sept 26, 2013
trying to get something out of the cupboard and I caught it on
the popcorn, this was kind of how my day felt

sept 27, 2013
Taelin's wish for our Friday...to go to the library and get new books. Brillant

sept 28, 2013
a day spent scrapbooking is a day well spent!
 (I am up to the middle of May!)
sept 29, 2013
an unusual rainstorm for September caused a couple of trips to
Joe's work to check on the creek behind the building and to clear
 out the drain.  Last year they flooded and they aren't really looking for a repeat

sept 30, 2013
Taelin playing school and working on her name.  She absolute loves it, except for
when her picky mother makes her write her letters correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment