Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

If you are looking for a book that is more than a bit messed up, loaded with twists, hard to put down then this is your book.  It was a mystery that just keeps on giving with a seriously crazy ending.  It has been on my  to-read list for awhile and I decided to read it because there were so many reviews comparing my book club book to it.  I didn't really see the connection as much as other people did, but I am glad that I finally got the chance to pick it up and read it.

I really feel like I can't say too much or I will just give everything away!  It is a tad scary how well this author wrote from the two main character's point of view.   Nick and Amy have been married for 5 years and they find themselves in a place in life they wouldn't have guessed.  Amy goes missing the morning of their 5th anniversary and if I write any more than that I might let something slip I shouldn't!

Gillian Flynn has written two other books and the first thing I did after rating this book 4 out of 5 stars was add her other two books to my to-read list.  (That list grows faster than I can read.)

No comments:

Post a Comment