Thursday, April 18, 2013

Photo A Day April 4-16


I am less than a month away from having a photo a day for a year!  I am trying to decide how I want to put them all together and I am thinking that Shutterfly might have a good option!

But before I just too far ahead of myself...here are some photos from the last couple of weeks!

april 4, 2013
two bags of too small clothes from Taelin's closet  

april 4, 2013
I don't know if I love the flowers or the pot more...but I bought them both!
Next fall I will actually plant my own bulbs

april 5, 2013
bubble machine

april 6, 2013
"Can I use the cookie cutters like stamps?"
 Why yes you can....

april 7, 2013 
april 8, 2013
I was being a smart ass and sent this picture via text to one of my teachers
who cancelled our meeting because of another meeting.
She said she always loves to see my face.

april 9, 2013
I saw this poem in a classroom and thought of my sister's hand  when she was little.
I have a very vivid memory of the first time I held her
hand when we were kids and I realized it wasn't a little kid hand anymore.

april 10, 2013
My Scentsy starter kit!  Excited to be selling Scentsy!

april 11, 2013
this was a duel effort

april 13, 2013
I think the cat might be as long as she is tall...

april 14, 2013
to-do list

april 15, 2013
I should have listed "put laundry away" on the previous list.
 It might have been sitting here for a little bit...

april 16, 2013
<3

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love the last photo. Congrats on getting this far in your challenge- what an amazing accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete