Thursday, April 4, 2013

Photo A Day March 25-April 3

I am a very lucky lady.  I think that at least once a day but as I look at all of the photos, I just keep saying it over and over again.  We had a great trip to Disneyland and I took over 700 photos.  I finally got through them all last night and got them down to 429.  I was snapping like crazy whenever she was standing with a character in hopes that I would get one with a smile so there were a lot of duplicates!  

Even after we got back we still have three more days of vacation.  We quickly dyed Easter eggs and then had a couple of great days of weather.  We spent a lot of those days outside.  We played a lot and got some work on the backyard thrown in their too.  

I hope you enjoy!  I sure did!


march 25, 2013
heading to Disneyland

march 26, 2013
she had a plan and we were sticking to it

march 27, 2013
at a parade
(yes, she wore princess dresses pretty much the whole time)


march 28, 2013
I tried all 4 nights to get a non-blurry pic of the castle
and on the last night I finally got it!

march 29, 2013
it only seems fair to give credit to the tennis shoes that gave
Taelin the extra 1/4 inch that she needed to be the magical 40 inches

march 30, 2013
Easter egg love


april 1, 2013
it felt like summer on Easter and we played
outside a huge chunk of the day


april 2, 2013
our little peas outside

april 2, 2013
i adore this picture
april 3, 2013
Taelin doing the "oca mosha" or "The Locomotion".
Please note Joe's Daffy Duck tie in the background.
We know how to party.



No comments:

Post a Comment