Thursday, May 2, 2013

Photo A Day April 17-30

What a couple of weeks we have had.  A ton of fun with a nasty virus thrown in the middle of it.  (I spared you any really gross photos...I have my limit of recording life events.)


Anyway, this group of photo's closes out April, which means two weeks from now I will have completed a full year of photos each day.  I keep telling myself to get on here and post these weekly but it just isn't happening.  Apparently, I am really getting in this two week at a time thing.

april 17, 2013
She is super excitied to go kayaking

april 18, 2013
I walked by this clean basket of laundry for 3 days before I took
 this picture...and waited another day to put it away.

april 19, 2013
Trying to finish up my 2012 December Daily book  :(
 This is why I don't even try to "catch up" anymore.

april 20, 2013
a lucky beautiful day at the beach

april 21, 2013
My Scentsy launch party!

april 22, 2013
Rainbow toenails 
april 23, 2013
Taelin's play kitchen...notice the labeled containers...they may look a little like mine


april 24, 2013
Because I love you, my readers, I am going to spare you the
details of Taelin being sick and just say that hydration was the
name of the game for a couple of days 
april 25, 2013
finally feeling better

april 26, 2013
and a little help for me

april 27, 2013

april 28, 2013
a crack in my favorite baking dish...was sad to throw it away

april 29, 2013
I didn't get a picture of Taelin and Joe playing
but a side by side picture is still pretty cute.

april 30, 2013
plastic flowers...the best few dollars I have spent for Taelin in awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment