Sunday, May 12, 2013

Photo A Day May 1-12, 2013 A very special edition of Photo A Day... I have completed a whole year!

I am not going to lie, I am pretty excited about this post!  I have now completely the Something A Day challenge that my sister and some of her friends started a year ago.  It was funny to go back and read this post which was the kick off post to this whole challenge.

I need to figure out what I am going to do with all of these photos.  It only seems fitting that I do something to put them all in one place but to be honest, I need to wait until the school year is over.  We have 5 weeks left and taking on an extra project just seems like too much right now.  I am going to do something though soon.  I am thinking a Shutterfly book would be the easiest way to go.  The photos are all organized and it would not be too tough to unload and go.  But, again, I need to get through this week.

I am very proud of myself that I made it this far.  It has been fun working with the different cameras I use capturing all the different kind of moments that make up my life.  It is a collection of my year, through my eyes and I am so glad I did it.  So glad in fact, that since I have gotten into the habit of taking a photo a day I am just going to keep going.

But before I do, here are the photos from the last 12 days which complete an entire year of a photo a day.

may 1, 2013
tools, flowers, wooden spoons, pink bowls and tiaras
all very complex

may 2, 2013
this is the flower girl dress from my sister's wedding which was almost 2 years ago
taelin wear it still almost every single day

may 3, 2013
we were waiting for some friends and i thought real quick to snap a couple a picture
i would love to take my nikon here and see what i could get
still love this one just the same though

may 4, 2013
our awesome 3000 racer enjoying her spoils 

may 5, 2013
it has pretty much been summer weather here 

may 6, 2013
making sock puppets

may 7, 2013
i actually had this many bags in my car so that
when i cleaned it out i could organize the mess

may 8, 2013
what i came to bed to, evidently someone decided to join me

may 9, 2013
i love containers.
 i especially love containers with pens and pencils
may 10, 2013
this is not snow, it is cottonwood (or so I think as I squint my swollen, itchy eyes)

may 11, 2013
taelin wanted to know when this caterpillar was going to live in it's raccoon.
a better mother would have correctly her

may 12, 2013
it seems weird that i take a picture of joe on mother's day, but there is a reason.
this is him at 6:30 in the evening because he got up with a taelin a little before
7:00 so i could sleep in and then eat breakfast in bed.
he also spent part of his afternoon hauling around new plants for the
garden/yard at lowes and then planting blueberry bushes.
 i pretty much love him completely

No comments:

Post a Comment