Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Gratitude is the best attitude. ~Author Unknown

I have decided that in order to get myself back in the habit of blogging and to refocus myself a little bit from some of the more negative things rolling around in my head, that this month every day I am going to post 3 things for which I am grateful.

Nov. 1
1. Afternoon naps
2. Scarves
3. Leftover Halloween candy

Nov. 2
1. Watching Taelin play with her cousin
2. Finding a new show to marathon watch (The Good Wife  It is SO good!)
3. A husband who is always will to drive

Nov.3
1. Being able to volunteer in Taelin's classroom
2. An afternoon of doing puzzles and reading books with Taelin
3. Pizza for dinner

Nov. 4
1. New shoes
2. Orange spice tea
3. Seeing Taelin's excitement for her upcoming dance recital

Nov. 5
1. A house full of laughter
2. Spontaneous dance parties
3. Salted Caramel Cupcake Scentsy

So I am caught up through today and my goal is to post everyday for the rest of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment