Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sunny San Diego...or so I have heard.

There are going to be a few of the regular posts missing this week because we are on vacation in San Diego!!! The posts there are will probably be short because I typing on my iPad (which has a hilarious auto-correct) and we are trying to stay really busy.

So far we have been here one full day and we went to Sea World. The morning was cloudy but in the middle of the dolphin show it started to pour down rain (kind of like Oregon). We had lunch and the weather broke for a little bit but we eventually had to call it a day. We are supposed to have sunny weather for the rest of the trip...fingers crossed.

There are a few things that I am going to be able to check off. I just checked off the last two new restaurants this morning and today we are off to the zoo! Here is hoping we are going to need some sunscreen today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment