Saturday, September 22, 2012

A to Z: Summer 2012 (and I figured out how to do a Shutterfly book!)

I have been working on a little project all summer long as a way to chronicle all of our wonderful adventures.  I didn't go anywhere without some kind of camera, my goal being to make an alphabet book for Taelin (since she is getting to that age where that will be useful) and be able to check off  #95 on my list which is was an A-Z theme photography challenge.

In addition to finally sorting through and organizing all of the photos from the summer, I ended up using Shutterfly to make the book.  I have been playing with the idea of doing more of my scrapbooking in a digital way, not that I don't still love all of my paper, ribbon and other beautiful supplies, but right now it just makes sense because of time and space.  I won't get rid of my scrapbooking things, they will just be saved for other smaller projects (like December Daily albums), card making, and gift tags.

I am really happy with how the A to Z photo challenge turned out and am SO excited to get the printed book to give to Taelin.  Below you can take a look at how it turned out!




Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.

4 comments:

  1. You totally inspired me - I'm hastily trying to sort through the photos I have to make an A-Z album for Finn's birthday. Completely stuck on T and V. I have used Shutterfly for over a decade now - their photo book options have gotten better and better. Your book turned out so well Jodie!

    ReplyDelete