Thursday, January 2, 2014

Family Game Night!

Joe and I have always enjoyed a good board game.  Joe has also enjoyed bad ones like Monopoly, but that isn't what this post is about.  It is no surprise then that Taelin also enjoys playing board games.  She has accumulated quite a few and we really should play them more often.  So...when it came time to make a new list, I decided that a monthly game night was in order!

Here is our December night!  We decided that each person would get to pick one game so here are our choices below!  

 
first time playing Aggravation 

Taelin's pick!  It is one of her favorites!
I don't plan on taking pictures and posting each game night we have, but I thought I had been at least do the first one so I can get some of the the things on the list "in progress"!  Taelin is already asking when we are going to have our January one!


No comments:

Post a Comment