Monday, January 6, 2014

Photo A Day Jan 1-5 and a glimpse at my Project Life 2014

I am continuing my photo a day...there isn't really a reason not to.  Here is not quite a week's worth of photos but since I am starting a new Project Life and am hoping to keep up with it, I thought I would just go ahead and post what I have as part of keeping up.

jan 1, 2014
I was feeling miserable all day but thought a selfie would
be a good way to start this year!

jan 2, 2014
sitting on the couch with orange spice tea and my scentsy warmer

jan 3, 2013
we finally ventured outside the house and our destination was the library.
 she loves signing up to play on the computer and
 we actually got her own library card on this trip too

jan 4, 2014
her entire Duplo collection in one structure

jan 5, 2013
a cold afternoon at the park
When I finished my first full year of a photo a day, I felt like I wanted to do something with them.  Early last year I decided to take a look at Project Life by Becky Higgins.  I started at the beginning of the year and was instantly behind.  But while I try to catch up with 2013 (I am in late September) I wanted to start 2014 on schedule in an effort to stay caught up.  Here are the pictures from this week! (You will notice I added a few extra!)

the cover page

the two page spread

page one...a little larger

page two...a little larger

While I still love the more traditional scrapbooking, especially making mini-books, I just don't have the time.  Doing Project Life allows me to kind of scrapbook and play with pretty paper, do the journaling so I can capture the story behind the photos without getting so far behind.  I absolutely love it and I hope you enjoy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment