Sunday, January 26, 2014

Photo a Day Jan 20-26

I am keeping up with posting my photo a day on a weekly basis and it is really helping me keep up with my 2014 Project Life album.  I am still at the end of September in my 2013 album, but I am hoping to make some major progress this coming weekend!

We have had some AMAZING weather this week.  It is cold but has been so sunny...and I will take it! The cold isn't that cold and the sun is much preferred over the rain.  I am sure the rain will return, as it is much needed to keep our wonderful Oregon beautiful, but for now but I am thankful for the sun.  

jan 20, 2014
Taelin's friend birthday party is going to be at the carousel and
 we had to go sign paperwork...so of course we had to take one quick ride

jan 21, 2014

jan 22, 2014
the last of the Halloween candy...making decisions is hard when you only get one

jan 23, 2014
I am so glad to see they are writing stories in preschool!
They are obviously giving a lot of help but I am so glad they are doing it at all!   
jan 24, 2014
Taelin and I drove down to Newport and met Nana at the aquarium.
  It was a beautiful day...60 degrees in January!

jan. 25, 2014
painting a Valentine decoration at Create A Memory
"I love painting here because I can paint however I want."

jan 26, 2014
Joe bought a new popcorn popper for Christmas and has been eating popcorn
in incredible amounts. So much, that a Costco sized container was very much necessary!


No comments:

Post a Comment