Monday, January 7, 2013

Photo A Day Jan 1-6, 2013

The first week of 2013 is in the bag!  It was a great week of catching up after Christmas and then vacation.  We caught up on some sleep, we caught up on some laundry and just in general, got back to whatever it is that passes for normal in this house!

I did get a new phone on Saturday (with a really great camera) only to find out today (Monday) that my main lens for my Nikon was somehow jammed.  So I took the lens to the camera store and they have sent it in to see if they can fix it.  They told me it would be 3-4 weeks before I even heard what was wrong with it and then would have to wait on top of that if I decide to get it fixed after they give me an estimate.  ...sigh...  I am not completely dead in the water because I have different lens for my Nikon, it just isn't the one I use everyday. Well, it is now I guess, but you know what I mean.  While a bit of a bummer, I am choosing to look at it an opportunity to use this other lens more.  Who knows what I could learn?!?

Anyway, here are this past week's photos!

jan 1, 2013
On our way home from Sunriver

jan 2, 2013
the unhappy chore of putting everything away

jan 3, 2013
Pampered Chef party...I may have pampered myself a bit

jan 4, 2013
the never-ending chore

jan 5, 2013

jan 6, 2013
my 2012 December Daily album...or at least the beginnings of it

No comments:

Post a Comment