Monday, January 21, 2013

Photo A Day Jan 14-21, 2013

I have really been trying to capture some of the moments that are just part our everyday life since our everyday life is going by so darn quickly.  I am already so grateful for these little snapshots and can only begin to imagine how happy I will be about having them as life continues on.


jan 14, 2013
my view at bedtime

jan 15, 2013
what the last month has looked like

jan 16, 2013
being a daddy of a girl

jan 17, 2013
we are cranking out the art for her "museum" birthday party

jan 18, 2013
Girl's Night Out damage

jan 19, 2013
for those of you that are worried whether the cat is alive...she is

jan 20, 2013
at Portland Children's Museum

jan 21, 2013

This last picture has a story behind it that needs a little more room than just the caption.  Taelin, not surprisingly, has exhibited a trait that every girl I have every known has held at some point.  If you have straight hair, you want curly hair; if you have curly hair, you want straight hair.  That coupled with the fact that Taelin will be a flower girl in a wedding in March and I feel like I should figure out something for her hair, I spent $10 on a little foam roller kit.  She was over the moon happy at the possibility and once we took the curlers out she couldn't stop smiling.  It was my first attempt and I used all different sizes in different directions just seeing what I got.  I told her that it wasn't something we would do on days she had to go to school, but it could be part of playing dress up.  I have a feeling I am going to get my money's worth out of those little foam rollers.


No comments:

Post a Comment