Monday, January 28, 2013

Photo A Day Jan 22-28, 2013

This week has ushered in the return of the rainy Oregon winter.  It had been cold and foggy, with breaking sunny patches, but this week feels much more like home.  That is if home is wet, cold and grey...which it is.  I am trying to be very purposeful about not letting this time of year get me down and I think, along with my trusty Vitamin D, I am doing a pretty good job.  It helps that I have a little ray of sunshine in Taelin, although I think she is also starting to get a little "inside" stir-crazy.  (She has asked everyday,  "When we will finally get to go to the park again?")

"It will be awhile," is my standard response as we try to think of something for us to do.  Luckily, we are fortune to have lots of things to do at home and we don't have to think very long.  If nothing else, as you are about to find out, we can always play dress-up.



jan 22, 2013
I like to call this one, "The end of the yellow"

jan 23, 2013
a little pink glitter never hurts

jan 24, 2013
I suppose there is cleaning to do too...

jan 25, 2013
pre-haircut
jan 26, 2013
post-haircut including getting her hair curled

jan 27, 2013

jan 28, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment