Monday, March 4, 2013

Photo A Day February 26-March 4, 2013

It is kind of funny how this particular series of posts is turning out to be one of the highlights of my week!  Here's what the past week has been like...


feb 26, 2013
As if I wasn't having enough trouble getting Taelin to like going to school,
I picked her up with a shiner from a collision from playing tag.
 "And she didn't even say sorry..."

feb. 27, 2013
What I took right before a 5 hour afternoon nap.
Turns out I wasn't sick, just allergy season rearing
 it's ugly head sooner and harsher than expected.

feb. 28, 2013
When do I think I am going to find time for all
 the professional reading I keep dragging home?


march 1, 2013
one of the baby chicks that was hatched in one of my teacher's classroom.
we went to go visit but Taelin would hold one
because she was pretty sure it was going to eat her.

march 2, 2013
weekend at the Oregon coast...LOVE IT!

march 3, 2013
I was feeling very optimistic that the sun outside was as warm as I wanted it to be.
 I was wrong.
My tennis shoes and socks were on too long after this photo!

march 4, 2013
Happy Birthday to my friend Tiffany's little girl Lucy Mae.
Light pink tulips and sunshine to honor and remember a little girl that is so loved and incredibly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment