Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Photo A Day March 5-12, 2013

Spring is coming!  And we have the sniffles.  But spring is coming so we are working through our sniffles.  

Our yard is showing great signs of new growth and we have been adding to it a little bit too.  I can't even begin to example how excited I am about this coming spring/summer.  I think I have officially changed from a  "fall" girl to a "spring/summer" girl.  (See how I just skipped over the "rainy winter" girl.)

I hope that we get over our sniffles soon (I seem to be the biggest holdout) because we have some fun stuff planned for the next couple of weeks!  


march 5, 2013
new growth....spring is coming

march 6, 2013
dance party at the Crowe's...they happen quite frequently

march 7, 2013
sniffles = sleeping with Mama (I not so secretly LOVE it!)

march 8, 2013
planting peas

march 9, 2013
my new poppy
I have commitment issues when it comes to planting things in the ground.

march 10, 2013
a little blurry but that cookie was as big as her head

march 11, 2013
homemade noodles for chicken soup

march 12, 2013
t-ball...spring is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment