Sunday, October 14, 2012

Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. - Charles F. Kettering

Since I have started the Something-A-Day challenge, I have pretty much let my 100 snapshots challenge slide off my radar.  Every once and a great while I think of it, but most of the time the pictures I really like end up being my picture of the day and for some reason I have the self-imposed rule that I can't use the same picture for both challenges.  So, when I had the opportunity at the pumpkin patch a week ago, I tried to snap some extra photos.  (Since there were 4 adults and one preschooler, I felt like I could break off for a minute or two to take advantage of the environment.)

I couldn't remember any of the words that I supposed to capture so instead I just looked for things I thought might make a cool photo and thought I would match them up to the words later.  Well, later is now.  I was able to add five new pictures to the challenge which means I now have 23 out of 100 snapshots.

#4 Hot


#38 Cliche

#40 Loss
There was something kind of sad about this photo.  
It was on the way back to the car and then in the middle of the path was this lone pumpkin. 
 I don't know if was left behind because it was too heavy or
 if it rolled off the hay ride on the way back from the patch, but there it sat.  

# 58 Field

#88 Stand

As I look at some of the other words on the list, I kind of want to give up;  vacant, swarm, release, poetry, against.  Yikes.  But, I am going to keep going.  Who knows what I will end up with.  At some point, I may need to carry a word around with me (in my head or literally on a sticky note) so that I start looking for that word.  Maybe if I did that I would surprise myself what I would find?

No comments:

Post a Comment