Monday, October 22, 2012

Photo-A-Day Week Oct 15-21, 2012

What a great week for taking pictures!  I played around a little bit with some of the settings on my camera this week which got me some good shots, got me a lot of blurry shots, and also got me a little frustrated about how I can get more good shots that are less blurry.  Follow all of that?

The fact is that I can take some pretty fast pictures with my camera but running feet and finger painting fingers are still faster.  I really like the one other lens I have which allows me to be farther away from Taelin but still gets close up shots (because she is less likely to throw a fit about me taking a picture) but I am still not so good about getting the focus in the right place.  I feel like I tried a lot of things but really just got some good pictures because of dumb luck than anything I did on purpose.

Anyway... Here are this week's photos!

oct 15, 2012

oct 16, 2012

oct 17, 2012

oct 18, 2012

oct 19, 2012

oct 20, 2012

oct 21, 2012

1 comment:

  1. the answer is a lens that lets in more light. It will let you take photos of action more easily because it needs won't need to stay open as long to get the same amount of light.

    What do you have now a 5.6? A 2.8 would be a "faster" lens...but it can get spendy... let me look around my camera bag and see if I have anything for you.

    ReplyDelete