Monday, October 1, 2012

Photo-A-Day Sept 24-Sept 30

The only good thing about having a kiddo that is sick is that there are long naps once again in the afternoon.  I have been sitting at the kitchen table with the sunshine streaming in on me, catching up on all the things that I used to do during nap times.  One of those things is getting back into posting my photo-a-day pictures weekly. I am thinking if I plan on doing it every Monday, maybe there will be a little more for my blog readers to look at during the week.  Originally the posting day was Thursday, but clearly that wasn't working out so well so I am going to give Monday's a try.

Here is last week's photos!

sept 24, 2012
Dr. Crowe is in the house!

sept 25, 2012
I know there are a lot of tea party shots, but we have a lot of tea parties!

sept 26, 2012

sept 27, 2012

sept 28, 2012
She is so random.  She requested this picture be taken. 
sept 29, 2012
A patch of paper pumpkins!  

sept 30, 2012
Elias and Taelin

No comments:

Post a Comment