Monday, October 15, 2012

Photo-A-Day October 8-14, 2012

The end of our harvest, the start of our rainy season (which means more time inside), and the first ear infection of the school year is what I captured this week.  Afternoon naps are a thing of the past so I am finding myself having to think a little bit more than I am used about how we are going to spend our days.  Planning would be too strong of a word, but I am keeping my eye out for different kinds of things that we can do and even better if they are something that can be done again and again.  I have seen sensory boxes on quite a few blogs that I follow so I decided to give one a whirl and it is a huge hit!  We have also been cooking/baking a little for the freezer, playing a lot of "pretending" and I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit to a few movies snuggled up on the couch, especially since she has been sick.

Anyway, I am pretty excited to have a record of this season change.  Enjoy!


oct 8, 2012
cleaning off the apples from our harvest

oct 9, 2012
Looking for her coat with hood.  It is actually the one thing that is still hanging up.

oct 10, 2012
October sensory box.
Black beans, red lentils, scoops and plastic creepy bugs!

oct 11, 2012
You see a line of pillows.
Taelin sees a large caterpillar that can be rode on to a variety of adventures!

oct 12, 2012
Convinced that she needed to bundled up to help her ear infection.
(And she just found all of the goodies the other day.)

oct 13, 2012
Family bowling in the afternoon

oct 14, 2012
Empty raised beds...until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment