Monday, February 25, 2013

Photo A Day Feb. 18-25

What a week!  It feels like I say that every week, but seriously, what a week!  This week was pretty much all about Taelin turning 4 and getting ready for her party.  I felt like I needed to capture some of what our life looks like (because it is just going too bloody fast) and then of course, capture Taelin throughout the week.  



feb 18, 2013
current favorite board games

feb 19, 2013
I love it when Taelin noticed the clouds in the sky.
 Not surprising to anyone that knows her...
she was particularly excited about the pink clouds!

feb 20, 2013
one of her sippy cups that will probably soon no longer be needed
feb 21, 2013
rice krispy paintbrushes...favors for everyone at her party

feb 22, 2013
Birthday Girl is 4!!!

feb 23, 2013
I just realized that I didn't take this picture but I am using it anyway.
I took a TON of pictures at her party but this is by far my favorite...
 I think credit goes to my sister for this one.

feb 24, 2013
A little balancing act at Minto Brown Park


feb 25, 2013
babies, babies and more babies



No comments:

Post a Comment