Sunday, February 17, 2013

Photo A Day Feb 9-17, 2013

What an incredible last week this has been!  As I look at the pictures that I took this week, I reminded how lucky I am to have to what I have.  I don't know if my photography is getting better (again all these pictures are taken with my phone) but I am getting an amazing record of my life.  That idea seems particularly important as we get ready to celebrate Taelin's 4th birthday and the idea of time "speeding by" seems to be at the forefront.  I think though, especially as I look at this week's pictures, that we are doing a good job of living our life.  I am incredibly lucky.


feb 9, 2013
I absolutely adorable this picture

feb 10, 2013
spent a glorious sunny afternoon tubing at HooDoo

feb 11, 2013
The blanket fort right before taking it down.
 Note the sleeping bag...Taelin slept there for 3 nights and would
have kept sleeping there for who know how long.
She was so sad when we took it down.

feb 12, 2013
The new blog that I started along with my two co-mentors

feb 13, 2013
A Pinterest idea that I executed horribly (the horrible part was not captured)

feb 14, 2013
chocolate fondue

feb 15, 2013
tulips poking up...thanks Nana!

feb 16, 2013
I went on a major cooking frenzy to cook up some food for a
co-worker that had her baby 4 weeks early.  (Everyone is good!)
As I was finishing cleaning up I quickly snapped a picture.
The beginning of the mess would have been much more impressive!

feb 17, 2013
And speaking of babies, here is a picture from our zoo trip
where we got to see the new baby elephant Lily for the first time.
ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment