Friday, February 8, 2013

Photo A Day Jan 29-Feb 8

It feels like a long time since I have given any real attention to my photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had actually taken a photo for each day since the last time I had posted.  Some of them aren't the best there ever was, but they certainly tell a story.  I don't know if anyone else will really remember the story, but I surely will.

jan 29, 2013
Taelin wrote a letter to a friend and wanted an envelope to put the address.
 My teacher friends will understand the proud mama moment for this one.

jan 30, 2013
I will admit that I didn't take this one until today,
but if I hadn't been in PowerPoint
 *HELL*
this is what I would have taken a picture of.

jan 31, 2013
I was taking anything that looked like sunshine 

feb 1, 2013


feb 2, 2013
San Jose!

feb 3, 2013
that is filled entirely with iced tea...and then I drank it...all

feb 4, 2013
Now that's sunshine!


feb 5, 2013
you had to be there

feb 6, 2013
home sweet home with lovely stacks of towels

feb 7, 2013
I see I am not the only anxious one about spring

feb 8, 2013
splatter painting for museum party decorations
(Lorie...you missed all the fun!)


No comments:

Post a Comment