Thursday, July 25, 2013

Photo A Day July 15-25

I can't believe that we are close to the end of July already!  NO! NO! NO!  

Ok, now that I am done with that little fit...onto the photos.  We have stuck fairly close to home the last few weeks.  It feels like Taelin is changing so much every week.  Just recently she has shown a particular interest in knowing what things say (and equal frustration that she doesn't already know). I don't want to go all teacher-mom on her but I am trying to be fairly deliberate in making sure there are opportunities for her to use what she does already know.  She loves writing letters and addressing envelopes and with every one there is a bit of letter identification/sound/formation that is happening.  She also really want to write books right now so there is a lot of blank stapled paper around.  Between stuff at home and swim lessons/soccer/dance/gymnastics our days are flying by and she is learning and changing a ton.

Nana came and stayed for a couple of nights for a visit and to watch Taelin so Joe and I could go see Bruno Mars in concert.  Taelin loves having Nana here!  And Nana is a trooper as Taelin drags her around the house from one thing to another.  (and I actually got the stove top, microwave oven-inside and out, and dishwasher wiped down and caught up on laundry in the same day!)  

I am feeling the pressure of July ending and feeling like there were some projects that I want to start or start/finish before starting up another school year.  I am not giving up on having those done, but it is going to be a stretch!  

Anyway....here are the last couple of our weeks in photos!


july 15, 2013
This letter is to Taelin's friend Lexon who used to go to the same preschool.
In case you don't read 4 year old it says, "Lexon I miss you." or "Lkn i Ms U"
 Either way it is freakin' adorable. 
july 16, 2013
A little life cycle study set up in the kitchen.
Soon we will have butterflies!

july 17, 2013
watching the older girls while waiting for their class to start

july 18, 2013
swimming lessons have been one of Taelin's favorite things this month

july 19, 2013
adorable

july 20, 2013
Project Life 2013!
 I am only about 7 months behind but my goal is to be "caught up" before going back to work!

july 21, 2013
Nana and Taelin walking on the beach.

july 22, 2013
Bruno Mars concert with Joe!  It was an amazing show!

july 23, 2013
a picnic in the park after soccer practice
(I told Nana that she better have enjoyed watching the soccer
 practice because it will probably be the last one she sees.
 Taelin is not into soccer...at all.)

july 24, 2013
This is what happens when you tell Taelin to be independent
for 20 minutes so you can get some work done around the house.

july 25, 2013
I have a plan for my big blue wall.  Finally!
 (But it won't be done for awhile!)



No comments:

Post a Comment