Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baked Parmesan Tomatoes

I am not a huge fan of eating tomatoes unless it is with a big bowl of pasta.  I have worked my way up to eating them on sandwiches and I no longer ask the waitress at a restaurant to hold them when I order a salad. I really am trying.

One of my latest efforts was a recipe that I, of course, found on Pinterest.  I tried the recipe just as it was found here and I will say that I tolerated it.  I just don't like how slippery feeling the pulp of the tomato is...I think next time I will seed the tomato and I think I will like it a little more.

It was very easy and I will certainly make them again.  Joe really liked them which is not surprising as he can eat tomatoes like I eat apples.  I can't see me making them every week, but they will certainly go in the rotation!

No comments:

Post a Comment