Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor. ~Thich Nhat Hanh

There isn't a lot I can say right now for a couple of reasons....

1.  I have a house full of family so finding a moment to write is pretty much impossible.

2.  Taelin is still sick and has had 3 days with no naps and horrible sleeping nights...see #1 for why that might be more difficult.

3. Because of #1 and #2 (with a extra something special from a particular guest that makes up #1), I have not been feeling myself.  It is easy to slip back into less than desirable personality traits which results in some self-irritation about not just being who I want to be.

How is all that for vague?  I want to write more but I know I don't have the time (or mental energy) to process it all.  So, until I get that chance....more conscious breathing...lots of conscious breathing.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh...thinking of you...hoping Taelin is better soon...and the rest of springbreak is restful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts your way. Hoping you get some Jodie time soon!!!

    ReplyDelete