Thursday, August 9, 2012

Photo-a-Day Aug 3-Aug 9, 2012

I have to admit this week that while I took a lot of photos, when it came time to sort them out into the ones I wanted to use for my photo for the day I had a tough time.  I have been relying more heavily on my phone for pictures when I am not at home (and even sometimes when I am) and I am getting less than great photos.  The light isn't that great, they are blurry and many of them are lacking a little in composition.  I am ok with the ones that I ended up using, I just realized that I need to be paying a little more attention to some of these things so that I not only capture moments, but that I also get better at taking pictures.

So this coming week, I am forcing myself to use my Nikon for all of my pictures.  We will see how many pictures I end up getting outside the house with that self-imposed rule but I am hoping I will have some better pictures to choose from in the end.

Here are this week's photos!

aug 3, 2012
pretending to be a pirate

aug 4, 2012
homemade sorbet

aug 5, 2012

aug 6, 2012
homemade pickles

aug 7, 2012

aug 8, 2012

aug 9, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment