Friday, August 3, 2012

Photo-A-Day July 20-August 2

Wow!  When I look at these two weeks worth of photos (I didn't get a chance to post last week) I feel so incredibly lucky for all that we have done!  We went to a Wiggles concert, finished a great visit with Lorie and Charlie (including a trip to the beach...always a favorite of mine), went to Disneyland and enjoyed time outside in our beautiful state and the great local food it has to offer!  No one will ever be able to say that we haven't lived this summer up! 

My summer is coming to close pretty soon and I am feeling a little sad about my wonderful summer days with Taelin coming to an end.  I am so lucky though that I get to go back to a job this fall that I love and really thinks makes a difference.  I am so glad that my sister talked me into this Something-A-Day thing, it has been a great way to document what has happened and I know I will be grateful for the pictures of our everyday life in the future.  



july 20, 2012
The Wiggles concert 
july 21, 2012
pasta class

july 22, 2012
My new freakin' car!!!!!

july 23, 2012
a trip to the beach

july 24, 2012
homemade pizza with Lorie and Charlie

july 25, 2012
my view from my poolside chair in California

july 26, 2012
Disney!! and the most frightening ferris wheel EVER

july 27, 2012
A rare family photo after the parade in Disneyland in our souvenir hats!

july 28, 2012
homeward bound with Minnie

july 29, 2012

july 30, 2012
sunshine in Oregon!!!!!

july 31, 2012
blueberries...thanks Pam  :)


august 1, 2012
CSA box goodies

august 2, 2012
1st pinata at Anisa's birthday party


No comments:

Post a Comment