Monday, November 5, 2012

Photo A Day Oct 29-Nov 4, 2012


This week was kind of a weird week.  Joe was doing an online class that was from 6 am to 2 pm everyday and was home while he did it.  He picked up Taelin every day last week which made it easier for me to keep working later, which wasn't necessarily a good thing!  Joe and Taelin spending time together was definitely a good thing; me working more...not so much.  My phone was once again my friend this week.  I did take some with my regular camera but when I am out and about, my phone wins the day for convenience!

What is interesting about this week is that I missed taking pictures at some bigger events.  Strange, isn't it!  Taelin's cousin had her 3rd birthday party and when I got home I hadn't taken one picture! We had a beautiful day on Sunday and played out the yard and took care of some the "getting the yard ready for winter" things and not one stinking picture of all that fun either!



oct 29, 2012

oct 30, 2012

oct 31, 2012
Happy Halloween!

nov 1, 2012
Sorry!

nov 2, 2012

nov 3, 2012

nov 4, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment