Monday, May 21, 2012

Garden Update...growing seeds!!!

I have to admit my surprise when I went out to water my raised beds and saw that there were actually plants growing where I had planted seeds!  I know that is kind of the whole point of planting seeds, but I have already been upfront about my lack of success when it comes to growing things.

There are still a few things that haven't popped up yet and there are some brown spots on the leaves on my tomato plants but I am still feeling pretty good about this virgin voyage. My mother-in-law has been in town for the past few days and has given me some tips that when I get another sunny day I will try and take care of.

Here are a few pictures!

Radishes that need to be thinned out.  

A few lettuce leaves poking up...

Green beans!  

Still no spinach or carrots.....  Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment