Thursday, May 17, 2012

Photo-a-Day May 11-17

may 11 2012

may 12 2012

may 13 2012

may 14 2012

may 15 2012

may 16 2012

may 17 2012

First week of something-a-day was a success...if by success I mean that I took a picture for everyday.  I don't know they there aren't the greatest pictures in the world but I started and I think sometimes that is the hardest part.  Using my camera phone for may 12th and may 15th shows, I think, in terms of quality so I am going to have to do some thinking about that.  Some of the pictures, like may 17 have a story that I would like to tell but I can't quite figure out it something like that would fit.  

Regardless, can tell this project is going to be good for me.  Finding something to take a picture was not hard for me but I do have to say that I was thinking about composition a little more.  Light is a huge problem of my... particularly with my camera phone.  

Some of my pictures I tried to craft as carefully as I know how, which is to say not all that impressive.  There were times that I could use my nicer camera and fiddle with the settings.  And then other times that I just wanted to capture the moment and be on with my day...that was when I used my camera phone.  


No comments:

Post a Comment