Thursday, May 24, 2012

Photo-A-Day May 18-24

Week Two of Photo-A-Day and I am feeling pretty good about it!  One more week and I think I will be farther than any of the other times I have tried it.  Having the accountability of posted to the Facebook group is helping for sure!

Here are this week's pictures....

may 18 2012

may 19 2012

may 20 2012

may 21 2012

may 22 2012

may 23 2012

may 24 2012
I am struggling a little bit with the difference in some of the days.  Some days I feel like I just am capturing a picture of some ordinary part of my day (like the picture of my computer screen showing my most visited websites or the dog in the tub licking the shower door after rolling in what we think was a slug).  Other days, I feel like I can really take some time to think about what I am going to take a picture of and trying different compositions or playing with the settings on my camera.  To me, there is a clear difference in the kind of picture that is produced.

The matchy-matchy party of my personality is having a hard time because there is clearly some mismatching going on with the two groups of pictures.  Maybe it is okay that the pictures have some variance?  I don't know...I guess I will see what another week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment