Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sookie Stackhouse...#10, #11, #12 by Charlaine Harris

With the addition of these three books, in such a short amount of time I am completely admitting a guilty pleasure that I will not apologize for no matter how much you may try.  These books are ridiculous...and I LOVE THEM!  My IQ is no better off than when I started these and it might even be worse off.  I don't care...I LOVE THEM! For those that might be with me...I am totally Team Eric.  I would try to summarize for you but there wouldn't really be any point in me trying.  I don't actually remember any real details...just the major events and they would be MAJOR spoilers if you wanted to end up going back and starting from the beginning.

I do love a good fiction book with depth that will leave me thinking or a fascinating memoir of an ordinary person whose story is anything but ordinary ...but I also love books with hot vampires with one-liners. I have read every single book in this series and will admit that there are some that are better than others, but when the final of the series comes out in May 2013...yes, I have to wait a whole year, I can promise you that the book will be started and finished within the same 48 hours....if it even takes me that long.
                                   
What's up next?  I am not sure...but it had better be good.  I can't even tell you the number of miles I logged in on my exercise bikes reading these three books and I would hate to have to stop exercising because I can't find good book.  And yes, the definition of "good" book in this case might be different than in other books I have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment