Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo a Day Week of June 1-7



Week 4 in the bag for photo-a-day.  A few more days and I will have completely my original goal of doing one month.  I will admit that this week had the photo more in the back of my mind than the previous three weeks; much more last minute or just pictures that I was taking anyway to record part of our day.  

I only have one more week of work and then hopefully there will be a little more brainpower that can be dedicated to this project.  There still seems to be a nagging feeling about what I am actually taking a picture of.  I think it is the scrapbooker in me that want to take pictures of people/events instead of "things".  I know that practicing taking pictures of "things" will help me in my other pictures...but I kind of want these pictures to tell a story and I know that while the picture of the candle is kind of cool, it is the picture of the couch with books all over it or the picture of Taelin laying on the mat at her gymnastics program that I love most.  There are memories to go with them.  I know the story behind them and those are the ones that I love.  






Evidence of an afternoon well-spent



Taelin's 1st self-portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment