Thursday, June 21, 2012

Photo A Day Week of June 15-21

Admitting right up front...not my most stellar week for photos.  You would think with a camping trip, my first week off from school, a couple of 80 degree days,and an upcoming family vacation to Montana that I would have a ton of photos to pick from.  Truth?  All of those things left little time to snap a lot of good photos.  There are photos...but they aren't all that great.  BUT...when I look back at these photos years from now, I am going to remember this week...and it was a great week!

june 15, 2012: I remembered right before I went to bed.

june 16, 2012: When did she get so big?

june 17, 2012: I hate slugs.  

june 18, 2012: My favorite from this week.
 Both of them are waiting for Joe to get home from work

june 19, 2012: My too often ignored scrapbook tools.

june 20, 2012: homemade strawberry freezer jam

june 21, 2012: spent 6 hours in the yard...it was going to be my picture of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment