Thursday, June 28, 2012

Photo A Day June 22-28, 2012

It was really hard for me to choose my photos this week.  I took A LOT of pictures since we have been traveling for the majority of the week.  We have been quite busy and my camera (either my phone or Nikon) has gone with me everywhere.  There are a lot of pictures of Taelin this week.  This photo-a-day adventure is reminding a bit of Becky Higgin's Project Life, only without the scrapbooking part; a way to record what is going on in our lives.  I am thinking about how to get great photos most of the time, but really what I am appreciating more right now is how much more of our life I am capturing.  This week certainly reflects that...

june 22, 2012

june 23, 2012
Nana's big tub has jets.
Bubble bath + jets = tons of fun!

june 24, 2012
There is little I miss about Montana on a regular basis
(other than the people I love),
but Montana sunsets can't be beat.

june 24, 2012 

june 25, 2012

june 26, 2012

june 27, 2012

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Taelin on the T! I've been thinking that you might be ready for project life ~ maybe the electronic version??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light on the iphone photo. It's a strangely calm and meditative photo for gadgets that I perceive to be stressful.
    - Lorie

    ReplyDelete