Monday, July 2, 2012

# 25 Drops & # 86 Road



I really have a lot I could write about our trip to Montana last week, but I am just barely starting to feel like I am back home.  Everything is unpacked and put away, laundry is pretty much caught up, and the fridge and freezer are full.  The house is looking fairly put together and I am starting to look towards the rest of the week knowing that there is some free time (hopefully) in my future!

I took a lot of pictures when I was in Montana and I guess they are right when they say that you just have to take picture after picture and you never know what you are going to get.  We took Taelin twice to a park that was very near where our friends live.  It has the traditional park kind of things, but it also has a great little area with water features. Sprinkles, spouts and sprayers made for a fun time and in one of the pictures I happen to get, there was a water drop hanging off her chin.  Nothing I planned...I just happened to get it because my finger was rapid fire pressing on the camera button.
#25 Drops


#86 Road
The little gem above was taken quickly as we were on the side of the road outside of Pasco, Washington.  We had switched drivers and Joe had figured out how to connect his phone to the car (some bluetooth magic the rental car had) and I quick snapped this picture with my phone remembering that "road" was one of the words on the list.  That road just kind of looks like it turns the corner and goes on forever...and in Eastern Washington it kind of feels like it.

Anyway, once things get a little more settled (and I finished the 200 pages I have left in the really good book I am reading) I will hopefully sit down share some of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment