Friday, July 13, 2012

Photo of the Day July 6-12

I spent a lot of time this week doing things I love with the people that I love in places that I love.  Except for the picture of the cat.  I don't love the cat.  It was 4 minutes to midnight and I hadn't taken my picture of the day yet and she was sitting there. Don't worry...she doesn't like me either.  


july 6, 2012
Taelin and I went to the zoo and she loves sitting on
this tractor they have in the farm animal section.
(Yes, there is a section for farm animals...it is a little weird.)
But I had to get a picture of the John Deere for my dad...they are his favorite.

july 7, 2012
The last stop of a day spent with friends at scrapbook stores, eating lunch, browsing a book store,
and at an OCD person's happiest place on Earth.

july 8, 2012
Taelin and Joe in the new pool Joe bought while
I was out having the fun described above.
  It is 14 ft in diameter and ridiculously huge.  

july 9, 2012
My dog sleeps like this everyday.  It cracks me up every time.

july 10, 2012
Taelin hiding in her favorite hiding spot.
She still believes that if she can't see you, you can't see her. 
july 11, 2012
Picking cherries at Salem Harvest.
 4 pounds of cherries for us...4 pounds of cherries to the food bank.

july 12, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment