Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo A Day Week of May 25-31

Week Three....check!

This week brought two kinds of days...days that I had a TON of photos to choose from for my picture a day or days that I looked at the clock and said, "Crap!  I don't have my picture for today."  Even with some of the days that I don't get to it until the end of the day, I am enjoying looking for opportunities to capture a moment of my life.  I have kind of gotten over the fact that all the pictures need to mean something to everyone looking at them.  There might be some people that think that there are too many Taelin related photos.  But, if I am taking a photo a day for a year about my life...there are going to be a lot of pictures of Taelin because she is a huge part of my life.  There are some very talented artists that are posting on the Something-A-Day facebook page and I am enjoying looking at their work, however our purposes for doing this are very different and this week I became okay with that!  If you are interested in seeing what others are posting, you can search for "Something-A-Day" on Facebook.  (I tried to make a link but since I am an admin it just kept giving more access than some of the others would probably feel comfortable with.)

Enjoy this week's pictures!


may 25, 2012

may 26, 2012
What you can't tell is that in her hand is a map that she drew to find the buried treasure.
We looked but didn't find anything.  

may 27, 2012

may 28, 2012
spinach, carrots (finally) and green beans

may 29, 2012

may 30, 2012

may 31, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment