Friday, April 1, 2011

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Joe's mom gave us a gift card as a Christmas present to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and along with it came a "bonus" card that expired on March 31st and because we are such planners, we decided to go on March 31st.  So, some good friends agreed to watch Taelin and off we went.  I can't even start to imagine the pounds of butter that this restaurant goes through in one night.  Here is what I do know-that pretty much everything I had at Ruth's Chris was covered in butter...and it was quite tasty.

It certainly isn't a place that someone would go on a regular basis unless they were made of money and had an iron gut, but it was a great place to have a delicious dinner.  Joe and I both had filets and shared several side dishes that were amazing.  The steak was melt in your mouth and the service was as amazing as you would predict in a place that was as nice as Ruth's Chris.

The unfortunate part is that it is 3:00 the next day and I haven't eaten a thing yet.  I feel kind of gross...really.   I think instead of enchiladas tonight, we are going to have some grilled chicken and a really big salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment